5 Highlights From My 16th Year
On Wednesday, I will officially no longer be a sixteen-year-old. Not that there’s much of a jump from here to seventeen. But this past year of my life has been such a blessing, and so God-abundant, that I’m eager to see where he will take me in the months to come.
Today I’m going to rewind and pick my top 5 exciting and random highlights from my 16th year. Here goes…
- Joining the Young Writer’s Workshop (January 2017)
- The birth of my first nephew (August 2017)
- The Sing! Worship Conference with Keith and Kristyn Getty in Nashville (September 2017)
- Launching my blog! (October 2017)
- And, it’s probably no surprise by now, The Winter Olympic Games (February 2018)
I’m so thankful for all of you and can’t wait to see how the Lord uses this blog both this year and in those to come. I appreciate your support more than you know!