I love looking back at the end of a year to all the books I drank up, and 2019 boasted some exceptional ones.
Here’s a list—from 10 to 1—of my favorite books from this past year:
10. Wordsmithy by Douglas Wilson
9. Images and Idols by Thomas J. Terry and J. Ryan Lister
8. Notes from the Tilt-A-Whirl by N.D. Wilson
7. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
6. Death by Living by N.D. Wilson
5. The Gospel Comes with a House Key by Rosaria Butterfield
4. Every Moment Holy by Douglas McKelvey
3. On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness (and the entire Wingfeather Saga) by Andrew Peterson
2. Adorning the Dark by Andrew Peterson
1. The Bible (For the first time, I’ll have read from Genesis to Revelation in one year. It’s a winner, friends.)
What was your favorite book from 2019? Please leave a comment and let me know!
NOTE: Though most of these are either Christian or inexplicitly Christian books, please exercise discernment or, if young, talk to your parents before reading. Feel free to email me with any questions!